At this point, we have more nail polishes in our closet than ex-boyfriends in our iPhone, and that’s quite a feat.
So we were fascinated when Sephora announced they’d culled their ten top-selling shades ever into one cute box.
- Nonfat Soy Half Caff (sheer pale cappuccino)
- Already Famous (sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter)
- Havana Dreams (sheer pale sky blue)
- Break A Leg-Warmer! (opaque charcoal gray)
- It’s Bouquet With Me (sheer violet with silver and holographic chunky glitter)
- Bare To Be Different (sheer warm ecru)
- Leotard Optional (opaque mocha beige)
- Metro Chic (opaque dark smoke with a hint of purple)
- I’m Wired (opaque electric coral red)
- Mermaid To Order (opaque metallic turquoise green)
Does this sound like what’s in your makeup case? Or do you think other shades – like shiny black – should have made the cut?