The playlist at Kaelen is our favorite one from fashion week so far. Brendan Fallis . “I told him that I wanted creepy, slowed-down Whitney Houston. It’s a little messed up. I wanted the music and the clothes to feel like they are so familiar, but there’s something that’s off about it. You know what it is, but it’s not what you’d expect.”
We don’t know just how to identify that feeling, but we think it feels good! Listen to these tracks by clicking here and if you like it tweet at the designer (@KaelenNYC) and mixmaster (@BrendanFallis) and tell them how cool they are!
1. Whitney Houston – How Will I Know (Van hooft & Forever Kid Unofficial
2. Calvin Harris – Feel So Close (Adam Bock Remix)
3. Lana Del Rey – Video Games (Grandtheft Remix)
4. Robyn – Dancing On My Own (Fred Falke Remix)
5. Destiny’s Child – Say My Name (Cyril Hahn Remix)