I wanted to share these watercolor and glitter nails. The watercolor look is actually really simple to do. Here’s how I got the look:
1) I used OPI Skull and Glossbones as the base color.
2) Doing one nail at a time, paint blobs on your nail with different colors. I used OPI Miami Beet, OPI Fly, and OPI A Grape Fit!
3) Get a paintbrush dipped in polish remover and dab it over the colors to dilute it to get the watercolor effect!
4) To go one step further and add a bit of glitter, I used China Glaze Techno and a toothpick to individually place the glitters on my nails.
5) Top it off with your favorite top coat (I used Seche Vite).”
Thanks, Chelsea! We LOVE this. — ALI HOFFMAN
SUBMIT PICS OF YOUR BEST NAIL ART TO NYLONNAILS@GMAIL.COM! PLEASE INCLUDE PRODUCT NAMES AND STEPS FOR HOW TO MASTER THE LOOK!