“I used Broadway press-on nails and painted them before I glued them on.
1. Paint the entire nail with Sinful Colors: 24/7 for the pink background.
2. Paint the bottom half of the nail with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Lacey Lilac for the cupcake bottom.
3. Use Nail Art: Bad Chick to make the white lines in the cupcake bottom. This brush is thin and helps with more intricate strokes.
4. Use Sinful Colors: Mint Sorbet for the icing. Think puffy clouds. The actual polish brush can be used.
5. Add some yummy sprinkles with Nail Art: Bad Chick and the Bright Blue nail pen and top it off with a Sinful Colors: Ruby Ruby cherry!
6. Remember to add a shiny top coat like OPI Top Coat!” — Jenae Miller
Thanks, Janae! Those are too cute!
SUBMIT PICS OF YOUR BEST NAIL ART TO NYLONNAILS@GMAIL.COM! PLEASE INCLUDE PRODUCT NAMES AND STEPS FOR HOW TO MASTER THE LOOK!